Butte DUI Lawyer
Needless to say, all the DUI lawyers are different. Some of those that are marketing their services in Butte Country do not even know how to handle the most basic cases in the Oroville Court. At most, they are going to send an inexperienced representative to court. Other Butte DUI lawyers, although having some experience, are going to charge too much and will make promises that they will not be able to keep in the end.
Personally, we believe that a good Butte County DUI lawyer will need to meet the following requirements:
- Have ample experience in dealing with the DUI cases in the Oroville Court and that should include the DUI trial expertise. For example, I was selected as a member of an elite group of criminal trial lawyers included in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers s by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Needs to be known as a great attorney with a great reputation when it comes to customer services. Look through all of their online reviews. For instance, you can always browse through my reviews. All of those are actual reviews that are collected from numerous online review resources. You will be able to realize just how satisfied my clients are with my services and the results that I am delivering.
- It is very important that the DUI defense lawyer makes himself personally available to you. He must not be hiding behind his representatives. In case the lawyer will not communicate with you before you hire him, chances are, he will never speak to you at all.
- Trust your instincts. When you are talking to the lawyer, does he sound confident? Is he making you feel right? Is he explaining all the details properly? Does he sound like an experienced professional? Well, hiring a lawyer is very much similar to getting a new car. You should trust your instincts and let them help you choose.
- The lawyer that you are going to hire to defend you against Butte DUI will need to equally skillful in technical aspects of the charges as well as the local customs and procedures that are unique to the courthouse of Oroville.
- In the end, you will need to find a lawyer that will have the decency to charge you fairly. You should stay away from the numerous lawyers that are making huge promises and are charging huge fees. A great local Butte County DUI expert will charge you reasonably, fairly and in line with how challenging your case may be.
In case you were arrested for driving under the influence, it is crucial not to lose any time. You have only 10 days from the date when you were arrested to initiate and administrative DMV hearing. Should those 10 days pass, this right will be lost for good. I will be able to schedule the hearing on your behalf, but you need to call me as fast as you can. Should you fail to imitate the DMV hearing, your license will be automatically suspended once 30 days have passed from your arrest. However, I will be able to help you contest the decision and will do my best to make sure that you keep your license.
Contact Our Butte DUI Attorney To avoid Jail
Being arrested for DUI is one of the most frustrating things imaginable. However, worse than that is waiting for what may happen to you next. Hence, it is one of my favorite things about the job to provide my clients with a certain peace of mind. I know that in most cases things are not nearly as bad as people see them when they are arrested. It is natural to be fearful, but the stress may be well exaggerated and it is important at that time to make sure that you understand how the process works. Should you get in touch with me, I am going to provide you with all the essential info that will help you discover what kind of DUI defense strategies will work and thus will know that nothing is lost.
I lost count of all the times I helped people stay away from jail I have spent a better part of the past decade fighting on behalf of my clients in court. In most of those cases, even though some of my clients were found guilty, I was able to minimize their sentence and therefore keep them from jail. Jail time is without a doubt one of the most frightening sentences when it comes to DUI, so it is very important to me, as a Butte DUI lawyer, to make sure that my clients avoid spending time behind bars. There are certain alternatives to this penalty and I am always doing my best to make sure that these alternatives are taken into consideration. Please call our law offices at (877) 870-4087 or email us using online contact form.